The following section describes the functions of the DeltaQ component of Xtract Universal.
Warning! Newer component available.
Xtract Universal DeltaQ is an old component. If possible, use the newer component ODP.
Warning! Missing Authorization To use the DeltaQ component, access to the designated authority objects (RFC) in SAP must be available. For more information, see the knowledge base article on SAP User Rights: DeltaQ.
Tip: To get information on the basics of Xtract Universal, refer to Getting Started with Xtract Universal.
How to use the DeltaQ component #
- Create a new extraction by clicking [New] in the main window of the Designer. The window “Create Extraction” opens.
- Select an SAP connection from the drop-down menu in Source and enter a unique name for your extraction.
- Select the extraction type and click [OK] to confirm. The extraction is now listed in the main window of the Designer.
- Select the extraction and click [Destination] to assign a destination to the extraction.
For information on how to create destinations, see Loading an Extraction into a Database.
- Double click the extraction to open the main window of the component.
The majority of the functions of the component can be accessed using the main window.
Note: To use the DeltaQ component, you need to adjust settings in your SAP system, see SAP Customizing.
More information on working with the DeltaQ component is provided in the following sections.