Supported SAP Releases
- SAP R/3 Version 4.0B and higher versions or SAP ECC.
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP BW Version 3.1 and higher.
- SAP BW/4 HANA
The Integration occurs on the SAP application server level. The database under the SAP system is irrelevant. SAP systems on HANA particularly are supported without any restrictions.
Installation and Configuration on SAP
|Component||SAP Release||Requirements to the SAP system|
|Table||Rel. above 4.0B||For most tasks, the installation of a Z-module is necessary, but not for all.|
|Table Join||Rel. 7.0 or above||Installation of a custom function module is necessary.|
|Query||Rel. above 4.0B||none|
|BAPI||Rel. above 4.0B||none|
|Report||Rel. above 4.0B||Installation of a custom function module is necessary.|
|BW Cube||Rel. above BW 3.1||none|
|Hierarchy||Rel. above BW 3.1||none|
|OHS||Rel. above BW 3.5||customizing|
|DeltaQ||Rel. above 4.6A||customizing|
For Information about the Installation of the custom function modules and the SAP customizing please check the section SAP Customizing
- Custom authentication.
- SAP authentication: SSO (Single Sign On) or SAP credentials.
- SAP system or dialog user with appropriate authority objects.
Following ports have to be opened depending on the SAP system, where nn is the instance number of the SAP system (e.g. 00 or 99).
- SAP Application Server: Port 33nn
- SAP Message Server (Load Balancing): Port 36nn
- Secure Communication Network (SCN): Port 48nn
- SAP Router: Port 3399
Additional SAP licenses might be required for extracting data from SAP. Contact SAP to verify these requirements.
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows 8.1 (until 10.01.2023)
- Windows 7 SP1 (until 14.01.2020)
- Windows Server 2016 (until 12.01.2027)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (until 10.10.2023)
- Windows Server 2012 (until 10.10.2023)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (until 14.01.2020)
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 (until 14.01.2020)
Other Applications and Frameworks
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher. You can get it here.
Minimum: 2 Cores. 1 additional core is required for each additional parallel extraction.
Minimum: Processor: 1.4 GHz, Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
Minimum: 8 GB, Recommended: 12 GB or more.
Memory consumption depends on many factors including component type, number of columns and number of rows in each data package (i.e. package size).
The BW Cube component needs more memory for extracting BW data than e.g. the Table component.
For the installation 150 MB disk space is required.
- The product can be installed on 64-Bit operating systems only.
- For the use of the Destinations, an appropriate library may be be required. More information can be found under the Requirements section of each Destination.