The following section describes the functions of the Xtract Table component of Xtract IS.
Warning! Missing Authorization To use the Table component, access to the designated authority objects (RFC) in SAP must be available. For more information, see the knowledge base article on SAP User Rights: Table.
Extraction types of Xtract Table component
- Table: Enables mass data extraction directly from SAP tables and views.
- Table Join: Allows joining two or more SAP tables on the SAP side before extracting.
Objects supported by Xtract Table component
- Transparent tables
- ABAP CDS views
- Pool tables (joining not possible)
- Cluster tables (joining not possible)
Tip: To get information on the basics, refer to Getting Started with Xtract IS.
How to use the Xtract Table component #
- A valid connection manager connected to a SAP system must be defined, see section Connection Manager.
- Drag the appropriate component from the toolbox and drop it to your data flow task.
- Double-click the [icon] of the component. The main window of the component opens.
The majority of the functions of the component can be accessed using the main window.
More information on working with the Xtract Table component is provided in the following sections.