The following section describes the functions of the Table Component of Board Connector.
The component SAP Table or View can be used to extract contents from SAP tables and views.
Warning! Missing Authorization To use the Table component, access to the designated authority objects (RFC) in SAP must be available. For more information, see the knowledge base article on SAP User Rights: Table.
Tip: To get information on the basics of Board Connector, refer to Getting Started with Board Connector.
Objects supported by the Table Component #
- Transparent tables
- ABAP CDS views
- Pool tables (joining not possible)
- Cluster tables (joining not possible)
How to use the Table component #
- Create a new extraction by clicking [New] in the main window of the Designer. The window “Create Extraction” opens.
- Select an SAP connection from the drop-down menu in Source and enter a unique name for your extraction.
- Select the extraction type / component and click [OK] to confirm. The main window of the component opens automatically.
The extraction is now listed in the main window of the Designer. Double click the extraction to open the main window of the component. The majority of the functions of the component can be accessed using the main window.
More information on working with the Table component is provided in the following sections.