The following section contains information on the server and transaction logs created by yunIO.
Display Logs #
The logs are located in the Logs section of the yunIO Designer. There are 2 types of Logs:
- Services: Displays logs of service worker processes. For each TCP connection, a service worker process is started. It receives the HTTP request, executes the service, and sends the response to the caller.
- Transactions: Displays logs of Transaction services. When running Transactions services, a transaction worker process is started. It executes the service and produces the response, which is then forwarded to the caller by the service worker.
The log menu consists of two sections:
- timestamps of the logs (1)
- content of the logs (2)
Click on a timestamp to open the corresponding logs.
How to Read Logs #
A single log has the following format:
Time | Type | Source | Message. Example:
|PT00H00M43.777S||D||ExecutionCore:||Extraction finished, firing callback.|
Each log has a timestamp that uses pacific time (PT) in hours(H), minutes(M) and seconds(S), e.g.,
Each log entry is assigned one of the following message types:
- E - Errors: error messages issued during the extraction process.
- I - Information: status messages, about processes that do not lead to an error.
- W - Warnings: information about problems that do not lead to an extraction error, e.g., authentication errors.
- D - Debug Details: detailed information that help find the reason for errors.
The following example highlights the basic structure of logs that are created when running a yunIO service.
The example is specific for SAP Table extractions, the logs are different for Functions and Transactions and are subject to change.
- General technical information is displayed.
PT00H00M00.048S I ServicesWorker: Client [fe80::3e2e:aad4:6600:e801%52]:57836 PT00H00M00.125S D AsyncHttpServer: Reading... PT00H00M00.182S D Runtime: sourceName: source
- The license check is performed.
PT00H00M00.243S I LicenseLoader: Found demo license.
- Connection to SAP is established.
PT00H00M00.249S D R3ConnectionOpener: 'Use SAPGUI' expert option is disabled PT00H00M00.249S D R3ConnectionOpener: Connecting to SAP application server, using NetWeaver RFC SDK PT00H00M00.249S D R3ConnectionOpener: Client '800', language 'en' PT00H00M00.249S D R3ConnectionOpener: User alice, Password has been provided PT00H00M00.249S D R3ConnectionOpener: Using plain authentication PT00H00M00.567S I R3ConnectionOpener: Connected to SAP host 'sap-erp-as05.example.com', instance 00, release 740, codepage 4103, user 'ALICE'
- The extraction is started. In the following example the SAP table KNA1 is extracted.
PT00H00M00.582S D yunIOWorker: Starting extraction... PT00H00M00.584S D yunIOWorker: Waiting for data... PT00H00M00.673S I TheoReadTableExtractor: Starting extraction - using function module Z_THEO_READ_TABLE PT00H00M00.685S I TheoReadTableExtractor: Extracting table KNA1
- Runtime parameters are logged.
PT00H00M00.691S D TheoReadTableExtractor: WHERE clause is empty PT00H00M00.691S D TheoReadTableExtractor: HAVING clause is empty
- Data from SAP is requested.
PT00H00M00.692S D TheoReadTableExtractor: Data will be extracted in dialog work process PT00H00M00.693S D TheoReadTableExtractor: Fetching packages (10 rows per package) PT00H00M00.806S D TheoReadTableExtractor: Z_THEO_READ_TABLE version 1.x
- Packages are received from SAP.
PT00H00M00.806S D TheoReadTableExtractor: Received package #1 (10 rows) PT00H00M00.812S D yunIOWorker: Data available. PT00H00M00.843S D yunIOWorker: Registering Stream. PT00H00M00.904S D TheoReadTableExtractor: Received package #2 (10 rows) PT00H00M00.951S D TheoReadTableExtractor: Received package #3 (10 rows) ...
- Extraction is completed.
PT00H00M43.776S I TheoReadTableExtractor: Extraction finished - received 9,123 rows in total PT00H00M43.777S D ExecutionCore: Extraction finished, firing callback. PT00H00M43.781S D yunIOWorker: Target environment setup successful. PT00H00M43.781S I yunIOWorker: Cleaning up... PT00H00M43.785S D AsyncHttpServer: Closing connection: False PT00H00M43.785S D AsyncHttpServer: Reading...