Xtract IS is a plug-in for the SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). Xtract IS allows extracting data from SAP systems and writing data to SAP systems.
Available Components #
The Xtract IS offers you a total of 10 different Data Flow components for the SQL Server Integration Services.
The overview below depicts the types of the Data Flow components.
|Name||Data Flow Component Type|
|Open Hub Services (OHS)||Source|
Extraction Types #
- BAPI accesses BAPIs and RFC function modules.
- BW Cube extracts data from SAP BW InfoCubes and BEx Queries.
- BW Hierarchy extracts Hierarchies from an SAP BW / BI system.
- BW Loader loads data into SAP BW systems.
- DeltaQ extracts DataSources (OLTP) and extractors from ERP and ECC systems.
- ODP extracts data via the SAP Operational Data Provisioning (ODP) framework.
- Open Hub Services (OHS) extracts InfoSpokes and OHS destinations.
- Query extracts ERP queries. Note: not BEx queries supplied by BW Cube.
- Report extracts ABAP Reports.
- Table extracts data from SAP tables and views; allows joining several tables on the SAP side.
The online help for Xtract IS consists of the following sections:
Getting Started with Xtract IS
Xtract ODP (Operational data provisioning)