Supported SAP Systems and Releases #
The following SAP Systems are supported:
- All SAP ABAP based systems that provide RFC connectivity are supported. All communication with SAP is performed via the RFC protocol.
- SAP ABAP Systems on any database (including HANA) are supported. The database used by the SAP system is irrelevant, because the integration occurs at SAP application server level.
- SAP Systems running on Big Endian and Little Endian hardware are supported.
- SAP industry solutions like IS-U, IS-R, etc. are supported.
- SAP Releases 4.6C and newer are supported.
- All operating systems are supported.
Examples: SAP S/4HANA, mySAP, SAP Application Server ABAP, Message Server, Router, Standalone Gateway, SAP Business Suite 7 (CRM, SRM, SCM etc.), SAP Business All in One, CAR, APO, PI, SAP BW 3.1 and later, SAP BW/BI 7.x, SAP ERP / ECC 5.0 / ECC 6.0 (including all EhPs), SAP R/3 Version 4.6C and later, SAP BW/4HANA and more.
Disclaimer: While SAP versions that are no longer supported by SAP still work with Theobald Software products, they are excluded from the Theobald Software support service.
SAP Authentication #
- SAP user authentication (user name and password)
- SAP authentication with Single Sign On (SSO) and kerberos
- SAP Logon Ticket (via SAP Ticket Issuer) is also in some products available.
- SAP system or dialog user with appropriate authority objects.
Following ports have to be opened depending on the SAP system, where nn is the instance number of the SAP system (e.g. 00 or 99).
- SAP Application Server: Port 33nn
- SAP Message Server (Load Balancing): Port 36nn
- Secure Network Communications (SNC): Port 48nn
- SAP Router: Port 3399
SAP Licenses #
Additional SAP licenses might be required for extracting data from SAP. Contact SAP to verify these requirements.
Operating Systems #
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows 8.1 (until 10.01.2023)
- Windows Server 2016 (until 12.01.2027)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (until 10.10.2023)
- Windows Server 2012 (until 10.10.2023)
Supported Web Browsers #
yunIO supports current versions of the following web browsers:
- Minimum: 2 Cores.
Minimum: Processor: 1.4 GHz, Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster.
- Minimum: 8 GB
For the installation 150 MB disk space is required.
The product can be installed on 64-Bit operating systems only.
The product supports a display resolution of min. 1920x1080x1.25 with 1.25 representing the display scaling.