The Operational Data Provisioning (ODP) framework allows you to extract tables and simple views from SAP HANA systems via an SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT). The SLT server is a trigger-based CDC solution that can replicate SAP tables and views and make them available as delta extracts.
Available Tables #
- Regular SAP tables
- Cluster tables
- Pool tables
The SLT server context requires an SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) that is set up for ODP, see SAP Documentation: Transferring Data from SLT Using Operational Data Provisioning.
The following requirements apply to the SLT server:
- Minimum release version of the SLT server:
- Add-On DMIS 2011 SP05
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3 SPS10, 7.31 SPS09 or 7.4 SPS04 (ODP infrastructure)
- Add-On DMIS_2011 SP03/SP04 or higher or 2010 SP08/SP09 is installed in the SAP source system.
- The following SAP Notes are published in the SAP source system:
- SAP Note 1863476
- SAP Note 1817467 when using Add-On DMIS 2011 SP05
Using SLT Server #
Consider the following when using an SLT server:
- When searching for data via an SLT server, make sure to select the correct context.
- A live preview of the data is not available in the SLT server context.