The Operational Data Provisioning framework allows you to extract data from the Infoproviders in your source BW and BW/4 HANA systems. Available InfoProvider types are dependent on your source BW and BW/4 HANA system.
SAP BW∕4HANA systems offer the following InfoProviders via the ODP BW context:
- DataStore objects (advanced) (with delta extraction)
- CompositeProvider - Object type HCPR (full extraction)
- InfoObjects – Master data – Texts – Hierarchies
- Query as InfoProvider
BW systems (dependent on the version) offer additionally the following InfoProviders via the ODP BW context:
- CompositeProvider - object type HCPR (full-extraction)
- InfoCubes (with delta extraction)
- Semantically partitioned objects
Select the context and type to search for a BW InfoProvider.
Click on OK, then you will see the available fields and the description. Click on Load live preview to see the data preview.
When the delta load is available for the source object in the SAP source system, the Delta Update option will be available in the ODP component.