Welcome to the Online Help for ERPConnect.
ERPConncect is a .NET library for developing SAP interfaces in all .NET-capable environments. The design and implementation of the interfaces is very comfortable, because there is a separate API available for each type of SAP object.
ERPConnect offers multiple extraction types to cover a wide range of demands of SAP data extraction.
- BAPIs and Function Modules accesses BAPIs and RFC function modules.
- BWCube and BEx Queries extracts data from SAP BW InfoCubes and BEx Queries.
- IDocs sends and receives SAP IDocs.
- Query extracts SAP queries. Note: not the BEx queries supplied by BW Cube.
- Tables via RFC reads SAP Tables directly via RFC.
Furthermore ERPConnect can generate and execute ABAP code on-the-fly and control transactions via batch input.
Add-Ons and Tools #
LINQ to SAP is an exclusive add-on for ERPConnect that integrates Microsoft’s Language Integrated Query (LINQ) to provide native data querying capabilities. For more information on LINQ to SAP, see LINQ to SAP.
The installation package of ERPConnect also includes the following tools:
More information on the functions of ERPConnect is provided in the following sections: