The destination HTTP - OData delivers the extracted data in a generic format via an HTTP OData stream or web service.
Adding OData Destination #
- In the main window of the Designer, navigate to [Server] > [Manage Destinations]. The window “Manage Destinations” opens.
- Click [Add] to add a new destination. The window “Destination Details” opens.
- Select the OData destination from the drop-down list.
- Click [OK] to confirm.
The following tested programs can successfully consume data via OData:
- PowerPivot (Excel)
OData destination settings #
The following settings can be defined for the OData destination.
Column name style #
Defines the style of the column name. Following options are available:
- Code: The SAP technical column name is used as column name in the destination e.g., MAKTX.
- PrefixedCode: The SAP technical column name is prefixed by SAP object name and the tilde character e.g., MAKT~MAKTX
- CodeAndText: The SAP technical column name and the SAP description separated by an underscore are used as column name in the destination e.g., MAKTX_Material Description (Short Text).
- TextAndCode: The SAP description and the SAP technical column name description separated by an underscore are used as column name in the destination e.g., Material Description (Short Text)_MAKTX.