The JSON destination is a generic JSON stream over HTTP.
Adding HTTP - JSON Destination #
- In the main window of the Designer, navigate to [Server] > [Manage Destinations]. The window “Manage Destinations” opens.
- Click [Add] to add a new destination. The window “Destination Details” opens.
- Select the HTTP - JSON destination from the drop-down list.
- Click [OK] to confirm.
Destination Details #
The window “Destination Details” consists of two subsections:
- Name - Extration name
- Type - Extraction type
Running an Extraction in Browser #
- Run the extraction with HTTP-JSON destination in browser (see also Getting Started with Table).
- Check the extraction results.