The JSON flat file destination creates a generic JSON file.
Adding JSON Flat File Destination #
- In the main window of the Designer, navigate to [Server] > [Manage Destinations]. The window “Manage Destinations” opens.
- Click [Add] to add a new destination. The window “Destination Details” opens.
- Select the Flat File - JSON destination from the drop-down list.
- Click [OK] to confirm.
Destination Details #
The window “Destination Details” consists of two subsections:
- Name - Extration name
- Type - Extraction type
- File - Directory to save JSON flat files
Note: Filling out the field Directory creates a new folder, if it doesn’t exist.
Checking the extraction result #
- Check the previously defined directory for saving JSON flat files.
- Open the JSON flat file with an editor of your choice.