Opening the Destination Settings #
- Create or select an existing extraction (see also Getting Started with Table).
- Click [Destinations]. The window “Destination Settings” opens.
The following settings can be defined for the destination:
Destination Settings #
Date conversion #
Convert date strings
Converts the character-type SAP date (YYYYMMDD, e.g., 19900101) to a special date format (YYYY-MM-DD, e.g., 1990-01-01). Target data uses a real date data-type and not the string data-type to store dates.
Convert invalid dates to
If an SAP date cannot be converted to a valid date format, the invalid date is converted to the entered value. NULL is supported as a value.
When converting the SAP date the two special cases 00000000 and 9999XXXX are checked at first.
Convert 00000000 to
Converts the SAP date 00000000 to the entered value.
Convert 9999XXXX to
Converts the SAP date 9999XXXX to the entered value.
Column name style #
Defines the style of the column name. Following options are available:
- Code: The SAP technical column name is used as column name in the destination e.g., MAKTX.
- PrefixedCode: The SAP technical column name is prefixed by SAP object name and the tilde character e.g., MAKT~MAKTX
- CodeAndText: The SAP technical column name and the SAP description separated by an underscore are used as column name in the destination e.g., MAKTX_Material Description (Short Text).
- TextAndCode: The SAP description and the SAP technical column name description separated by an underscore are used as column name in the destination e.g., Material Description (Short Text)_MAKTX.