Service did not start
When a service does not start, configure the service to use an user account with the following rights:
- Local Security Policy -> Local Policies -> User Right Management: Log on as a service
- Permissions for the installation folder + subfolders: Modify
- HTTP URL Access Control List for http://+:httpPort/.
please refer to the following site to set the URLACL Instead of the URLACL, you may also use an administrator account.
To configure the service to use an user account, do the following steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Services.
- Right-click the service, and then click Properties.
- On the Log On tab, change the account, and then click Apply.