In this step we would load the extraction in an Oracle Database.
Therefore we create an Oracle Destination.
Define Oracle Destination
- Click on Destinations
- Select Shared and click on Manage …
- Click on Add
- Set the Name and
- Select Oracle from the Type list.
- Fill the fields Data Source, User Id und Password with the correspondent values, where Data Source is the Oracle server name.
- Click on Test Connection to check the connection to the Oracle database.
- Click on OK to save the destination connection.
- Select the created destination connection and click on OK.
The created destination connection has been selected. Now you see the Extraction-Specific Settings. We keep the default settings:
- Click on OK to get back to the Designer.
Now we would like to load the extraction in Oracle.
- Select the extraction and click on Run
- Click on Run in Browser and then on Close.
- The browser opens and shows the Log.
- In Oracle SQL Developer Studio you can check that the table has been created.
- And check the table content.