The JSON destination is a generic JSON stream over HTTP.
Adding a Destination #
- In the main window of the Designer, navigate to Server > Manage Destinations. The window “Manage Destinations” opens.
- Click [Add] to create a new destination. The window “Destination Details” opens.
- Enter a Name for the destination.
- Select the destination Type from the drop-down menu.
Destination Details #
To use the JSON destination, no further settings have to be made.
Running an Extraction in Browser #
- Run the extraction with HTTP-JSON destination in browser (see also Getting Started with Xtract Universal).
- Check the extraction results.