The following section gives an overview of the functions accessible from the main window of the Xtract ODP component.
Functions Overview #
The window “ODP” contains the following subsections:
- Operational Data Provider (1) - Search and display the name of the source object.
- Additional info (2) - Displays the ODP provider context and the data type of the source object.
- Update mode (3) - Defines the update mode, full or delta update.
- Fields (4) - Allows selection and setting of the filter options for extractors.
- Preview (5) - Click [Load Live Preview] to display real-time preview of the extraction data.
- Xtract IS Info - Displays general information about Xtract IS.
- Show active subscriptions - Displays details of the subscriber process.
- Edit runtime parameters - Defines runtime parameters that can be used as placeholders for data selections.
- Advanced Settings - Includes the package size for the extraction.
- [Load Live Preview] - Button to display a real-time preview of the extraction data without executing the extraction.