The following section describes the settings of the Xtract ODP component that can be accessed through the main component window “ODP”.
Click Show active subscriptions to display details about subscribers.
Tip: the information displayed in the “Delta Subscriptions for product” window can also be viewed in SAP transaction ODQMON.
|Queue||Technical name of all subscriptions of a specific Theobald Software Xtract product (e.g., Xtract Universal).|
|Process||Technical name of a subscription|
|R. (number of requests)||Number of executed delta requests|
|Last request||Timestamp of the last delta request|
|Created||Timestamp of the init request|
To delete a subscription, click on the icon on the right side of the window.
Edit Runtime Parameters #
Use runtime parameters for dynamic Selections and Filters.
- Click Edit Runtime Parameters in the main window of the component to create or edit dynamic runtime parameters.
The window “Edit Runtime Parameters” opens.
- Click [Add Scalar] (1) to define scalar parameters that can be used as placeholders.
Click [Add List] (1) to define list parameters that contain multiple values separated by commas e.g., 1,10 or “1”, “10”. The placeholders need to be populated with actual values at extraction runtime.
Tip: Parameter0..-n is the default naming for the added parameter. You can enter a name of your choice (see the given example: “p_MATNR”).
- Click on the drop-down menu (2) and assign one of the following data types to a parameter. The data types can, but don’t have to correlate to SAP data types.
- String: This data type can be used for any type of SAP selection field.
- Integer / Number: This data type can be used for numeric SAP selection fields.
- Flag: This data type can only be used for SAP selection fields, which require an ‘X’ (true) or a blank ‘‘ (false) as input value.
- Click [OK] (3) to confirm.
Advanced Settings #
The extracted data will be split into packages of the defined size. If the package size is 0, SAP uses the default ODP Packaging size. Die default package size is 14400000 bytes.
Make sure that your SAP version includes the necessary notes, see Technical Prerequisites.
Adjust Currency Decimals
The default number of decimal places for a currency in the SAP database is 2 decimals. Currencies that do not have decimals are also stored in this format, e.g. JPY, VND, KRW, etc.
|Currency||Actual Amount||Amount stored in SAP database|
- When extracting currencies with no decimals, the amount stored in SAP is returned, e.g., 100 JPY are extracted as 1.00. To correct the decimal placement of the extracted data, activate Adjust Currency Decimals.
- If Adjust Currency Decimals is active, currencies without decimals are multiplied by a factor that balances out the decimals.
- Adjust Currency Decimals requires that the corresponding CURRENCY field is included in the extracted object.
Note: The multiplication factor used in Adjust Currency Decimals is determined by the SAP currency table TCURX. To access the table, the following SAP Authority objects must be set in SAP: S_TABU_NAM ACTVT=03; TABLE=TCURX.