The Operational Data Provisioning (ODP) framework allows you to extract data from the InfoProviders in your source BW and BW/4 HANA systems.
Available InfoProvider types are dependent on your source BW and BW/4 HANA system.
InfoProviders Available in SAP BW∕4HANA: #
- DataStore objects (advanced) (with delta extraction)
- CompositeProvider - Object type HCPR (full extraction)
- Master data
- Query as InfoProvider
Additional InfoProviders Available in BW systems #
- CompositeProvider - object type HCPR (full extraction)
- InfoCubes (with delta extraction)
- Semantically partitioned objects
Using BW InfoProviders #
Things that need to be considered when using BW InfoProviders:
- When searching for BW InfoProviders, make sure to select the correct context.
- When the delta load is available for the source object in the SAP source system, the Delta Update option is available in the ODP component.
- Click [Load live preview] to preview the data without running an extraction.