Windows operating system
- Windows 8 or above
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or above
- IIS webserver version 8.5 or above
- .Net Framework 4.5 or above
IIS components / features required for the deployment
- Common HTTP-Features
- Application Development
- Management Tools
-IIS Management Tools and Scripts
- HTTPS (recommended)
Please go to the Server Manager (Windows Server) or to Windows Features (Windows) and install them manually.
Supported SAP Releases
- SAP R/3 Version 4.0B and higher versions or SAP ECC.
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP BW Version 3.1 and higher.
- SAP BW/4 HANA
The Integration occurs on the SAP application server level. The database under the SAP system is irrelevant. SAP systems on HANA particularly are supported without any restrictions.
- Custom authentication.
- SAP system or dialog user with appropriate authority objects.
Following ports have to be opened depending on the SAP system, where nn is the instance number of the SAP system (e.g. 00 or 99).
- SAP Application Server: Port 33nn
- SAP Message Server (Load Balancing): Port 36nn
- Secure Communication Network (SCN): Port 48nn
- SAP Router: Port 3399
Additional SAP licenses might be required for extracting data from SAP. Contact SAP to verify these requirements.