Service did not start
When a service does not start, configure the service to use an user account with the following rights:
- Local Security Policy -> Local Policies -> User Right Management: Log on as a service
- Permissions for the installation folder + subfolders: Modify
- HTTP URL Access Control List for http://+:httpPort/. please refer to the following site to set the URLACL: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms733768.aspx Instead of the URLACL, you may also use an administrator account.
To configure the service to use an user account, do the following steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Services.
- Right-click the service, and then click Properties.
- On the Log On tab, change the account, and then click Apply.